TERMS OF RETURN AND EXCHANGES
1. No Cash Refund: All products are sold “as is.” You assume the responsibility for your purchase, and NO CASH REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
2. Return for Exchange and Online Credit: On the other hand, online orders may be returned for a full refund (items shipped defective or wrong item only*) or online-store credit within 30 days from when you placed your order. (“Return Period”). Items must be in a new and unused condition and in their original packaging for a refund in accordance with our return policy. We may partially refund your order amount, please see the "Service Charges for Return" section on our Return Policy. You may begin the return process by emailing us at email@example.com. After 30 days no refunds or exchanges will be accepted. Customers are responsible to pay whether return and exchange shipping labels.
3. Service Charges for Returns
If Top Fabric is at fault, there is no service charge and the account will be credited with all shipping or postage charges. If Top Fabric is not at fault (including and without limitations refused shipments, customer duplication of orders, or cancellation after shipment), the following charges will be made:
-25% restocking charge on all fabrics
-Pick-up charge in addition to shipping and/or postage charges
4. Exchanges (if applicable): We will only replace items for free if they are defective or damaged before shipment. You can get a full refund or you can exchange it for the exact same item or similar fabric or the same price range.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with clear pictures of the damaged part and we will need you to ship your item back to 13812 S. Figueroa St. Los Angeles California 90061
Customers are responsible to provide a correct and complete shipping address. Top Fabric is not responsible for the lost items because of the incorrect shipping address (provided by the customer with the order).
5. Damaged Items: In the rare event you receive a damaged item, please contact us within 30 days of the initial delivery for a refund or exchange.
6. Return For International Orders: For international returns, the return period will be extended to 30 days. All return labels must be paid for by you. Customers are responsible to pay for all duties, taxes, and any other fees assessed by the government of The United States Of America. Please contact Customer Service at email@example.com with your order number and tracking numbers to initiate the refund process.
7. Return Fabric Sample Swatches: We would refund your purchase for the samples if you placed an order for the fabrics and sent the samples back before 30 days. A handling fee of 5% will not be credited to the order.
Since we ship fabric samples free of charge for shipping to your address, therefore, we do not accept any returns (for the main fabric order) solely for the reasons such as "fabric colors or thickness may not be looking exactly like the colors or how it looks like on our website pictures or the catalog", which the slight variations of colors are due to lighting reflection at the time of actual photography or being presented on the site, and it may differ with the actual fabric in hand.
8. How to Return an Item? If we approve your return, you must promptly send your product and ensure that the returned product is received by us within the Return Period. Any returned product that arrives after the Return Period will be rejected regardless of prior approval and sent back to you at your expense.
We will not issue credit for the original shipping fees charged at the time of your order unless your return is due to our error or defective product. You are responsible for the cost of shipping all returns.
Refunds proceed to your original form of payment for 10-14 Business days for our return department to process your return. After successful inspection, our return department will issue an online credit which may be used for purchases on our Site only. Online credits will be sent via email to the email address entered at checkout.
For orders of more than $499, If your return is approved, then we will deduct 25% from the total cost of your order and not from the amount of taxes you paid (Taxes will be fully refunded) for restocking and handling fees plus the cost of our original shipping expenses will be deducted.
You will be responsible for the return and shipping cost of your good standing and not damaged orders which are not a result of our mishandling. In case we issue a refund to our customers we will deduct our original shipping cost made out to you.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
We recommend using a trackable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance since, without the tracking number we can not guarantee the receipt of your returned item back to us. Customs, Duties, and Taxes
Top Fabric is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Please handle all items with care and return them in the same condition as when they were received. If an item has been cut, washed, or altered, it is not eligible for refund, exchange, or store credit. Please send back items in original packing on the same roll to avoid damage.
Return Address: You can send your approved returns to:
13812 S. Figueroa St.
Los Angeles, CA 90061
9. Late or missing refunds: If you haven’t received a refund after our issuance of your refunds, and you waited for a reasonable amount of time and also after checking with your credit cards and the bank statements if refunds still do not appear there then you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And we will gladly investigate the problem and will try to resolve it.
10. * Non-returnable Items: The one-yard cut of any fabrics, backyard sale, clearance items, discounted or on sale items, gift cards, shipping costs, sample books, and Samples (without any orders for the fabric), merchandise that has been cut or processed, ship direct orders, custom orders, are not refundable. Sales of the aforementioned items are final.
11. No In-Store Return or Exchange: Online orders from the Site may be returned by mail to the above Return Address only.
TERMS OF CANCELLATION
1. Order Acceptance and Cancellation. Your receipt of electronic or other forms of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept, decline, or limit your order for any reason, whether or not your credit card has been charged. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we may cancel your order based on the limited availability of products, discontinuance of products, failed credit card transactions, or inaccuracies or errors in pricing information. If your credit card has been charged and your order is canceled you will receive a prompt refund credit to your account.
2. Orders Change or Cancellation. All orders are considered committed orders, with the exception of submitting or reserving orders. A request to change or cancel orders may be accommodated at Top Fabric’s sole discretion, only if the order has not already been processed for shipment. Merchandise returns must meet our return policy and are subject to the standard handling charge.
3. Changes in Products and Pricing. We regularly update our offerings of products on the Site, and we may discontinue products at any time without notice. We will not be liable for any lack of availability of products featured on our Site. All pricing for the products available on our Site is subject to change.
4. Order Cancellation by You. You may cancel your order any time before the order is shipped by emailing us at email@example.com. Once a product is shipped, your order may be returned subject to the Return and Exchange Policy described below.